High quality but affordable. KURIYA COLLECTION knives, made in Japan, fulfill these two vital criteria. Thanks to their sharpness, professional chefs will surely be satisfied. Because of its reasonable price range, KURIYA COLLECTION can be a good choice for home chefs, too.
Made of INOX steel, corrosion-inhibiting material, the blade is very sharp while user-friendly and easy to sharpen. It is good for both, right- and left-handed users.
Angle Ratio(right : left) : about 55:45
The handle is made of black plywood, a hygienic and water-proof material. The handle is well-designed and it fits the user’s hand.
|01-1||KURIYA COLLECTION Gyuto 180mm||JPY 10,700|
|01-2||KURIYA COLLECTION Gyuto210mm||JPY 11,600|
|01-3||KURIYA COLLECTION Gyuto 240mm||JPY 15,200|
|01-4||KURIYA COLLECTION Petty 120mm||JPY 7,300|
|01-5||KURIYA COLLECTION Sujihiki 240mm||JPY 14,300|
|01-6||KURIYA COLLECTION Santoku 180mm||JPY 11,000|
*Other types and sizes are also available. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many styles of Western-style knives. Please choose knife styles and sizes according to your purpose. Here are four major styles and many cutting jobs can be done with them.
It can be translated as Chef’s knife. Originally having being created to cut meat, it can be used for many other purposes such as cutting vegetables. With one Gyuto a number of cutting jobs can be performed.
It is a small knife used especially for cutting fruits and peeling.
It is used to slice meat or fish fillets. Because of the thin blade, it can be used to make Sashimi slices.
It is a general purpose knife. Not only in cutting fish, but also in cutting meat, vegetables, it can be used for all-purposes. The blade is shorter but wider than Gyuto blade.
Do you want to learn more about Western-style knives? If so, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
Japanese knives are known for the excellent sharpness thanks to the quality material and the shape. To avoid chipping and rusting, here are some dos and don’ts;
- Please do not cut hard objects such as frozen food and fishbone.
- Please use it at a correct angle. Don’t twist.
- Please cut by sliding a knife through a cutting object. Do not press it hard.
- Please hand-wash gently after use. Wipe off moisture well.
- Please do not use dish washer and dryer.
- Please make sure the knife is dry before storing.
- Please sharpen your knife sometimes to keep it sharp to avoid injury and adjust the blade shape when necessary.
- Rust-resistance blade does not mean rust-free. Please wash off especially acid and salt well.